Become a Member
The North Dakota Petroleum Council's (NDPC) purpose is to provide government relations support to the 490 companies it represents that are involved in all aspects of the oil and gas industry including oil and gas production, refining, pipelines, mineral leasing, consulting, legal work, oil field service and other related activities in North Dakota, South Dakota and the Rocky Mountain region. NDPC members produced 98% of the 396.8 million barrels of oil produced in North Dakota in 2014.
The NDPC has been the primary voice of the oil and gas industry in North Dakota for more than 60 years. The association has a long history of legislative and regulatory success in North Dakota, which has led to a favorable business climate for the oil and gas industry in the Williston Basin.
Benefits of Membership:
- Networking: Leverage the network power of representatives from North Dakota’s top oil producing companies.
- Trusted Voice: The North Dakota Petroleum Council is a trusted name across North Dakota and is the primary voice for the oil and gas industry.
- Education: Participate in educational events focused on the latest technologies.
- Support Your Industry: Support our unique “OilCan!" program as we continue to promote our industry members as friendly, good stewards of the state.
- Part of the Solution: Be a part of the conversation regarding challenges created by the tremendous growth in western North Dakota and the effort to keep the business climate positive.
NDPC Membership Includes:
- Access to NDPC Ad Hoc Committee Meetings
- Representation on Legislative and Regulatory Issues
- Monthly NDPC E-News Subscription
- Daily North Dakota Oil and Gas News Clipping Service
- Weekly NDPC Legislative Actions Summary (During Legislative Sessions)
- Quarterly NDPC Oil & Gas Tidbits Subscription
- Discounts on NDPC event registration
- Basic listing in the NDPC Buyer's Guide